Friday, November 14, 2008

We have been spoiled with a lot of family visits lately!!

We tried out the Walnut Creek outdoor ice rink today- and by we I mean me, Paris and Alex. Paul, Omi, Mike and Mason were spectators... Lucky Ducks!!
It was 80 degrees today amazingly enough.
Mason and Omi

Skating for life- Mike, Omi, Paris and Alex
Mom and I enjoying a relaxing coffee at Peete's.
Multi-tasking at the dinner table- eating, arts and crafts and perusing the paper.
Paris and Omi facing off in a mean game of Go Fish.
Omi and Paris shopping till they drop at Claires.
Mason, Paris and Omi enjoying a delicious Yogurt Park treat.
Mason's hair is quickly approaching the Big Hair stage- looks like he is wearing a wig most of the time :)
Thank you to the Acoba Family for Paris' awesome hair beader. She loves it!
Snuggling up with Daddy.

5 comments:

Jill said...

love the documentation of jean's visit. was hoping for an update. can't believe it's 80 degrees...and I love Mason's wig, I mean, hair.

Kristi said...

Wow...love all the photos. You are going to have to explain to me this skating rink thing in 80 degrees...totally don't get it. Where is the cute skating rink outfit from and the darling orange shirt at coffee???? You are looking quite cute. Omi has been busy. Love the kids all piled on Dad.

susan said...

Target and Costco- very chic!! I prefer to do my shopping at upscale boutiques :)

Anne said...

love all the pictures---i am very jealous, course. it looks like you guys are having fun.

Julie said...

There is never a dull moment in your house.. you're so lucky to have family coming to visit to often ! Your mom looks fab as usual.. And I have to second Kristi's comment about the skating rink; what the heck is that about?