Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday to Paris!!

When Paris came downstairs this morning she jumped right onto the table to get a closer look at her b-day decorations.Opening Omi's presents before school this morning. Cute princess cookbook is from Aunt Annie.

Her new fancy coat and hat from Omi.

Brotherly/Sisterly love that lasted approximately 2 seconds before the
jealousy set in :)
Getting ready for Paris' party to begin at My Gym.
Laura, Alex, Ryan, Paris and Mason
Getting set up for tug-of-war.

The second game of tug-of-war was all of the kids against the 2 teachers- the kids loved it.
Jennifer and Paris

Pinata Action.Alex swinging away.

Paris' Enchanted cake.Nova, Paris, Mason and Braedon enjoying cake and ice cream.

Group photo-

7 comments:

Julie said...

I absolutely LOVE the coat & hat -- too chic !! The party looked like fun, too; please tell me you had help organizing that ?

Julie said...

PS: you DID see that I remembered her b-day, right ? (in my previous comment under the cute mantel photos)
Just wanted to make sure, it's such a rarity for me..

Anne said...

awesome birthday party!! paris looks so pretty and happy that it is her special day. love the coat and hat---you can tell paris loves it, too. and the cake is wonderful---so girlie!

Kristi said...

LOVE all the photos....love all the pink and princess things. The coat from Omi is amazing and so Paris. She will be very fancy for the cold weather.

Anonymous said...

wow, looks like a very fun birthday. you must be exhausted!! relaxation is so very close!

thelisifamily said...

Julie, I did see that you remembered:) Regarding the party... we just showed up, everything was planned by the place- they did a lot of fun games- tug-of-war, hide and seek, zip-line etc. I did, of course, make the cake-- psyche.

Julie said...

I've got Nico's b-day coming at the end of the month (he's turning 11). We'll probably just do something low-key like invite a few friends over for cake, and then let them run wild on the computer / game cube / WII, while I do my nails... Is that wrong ?