Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Injury on the Field :(

Roman suffered another bad break this year in football. He broke his ankle, had surgery on it on Weds. and will be out of commission for a few months. Please notice that someone in this picture is on their tippy toes because someone else in this picture is now 2 inches taller than the previously mentioned person... not that that bothers anyone or anything :)

Mike and Roman
Happy times at dinner tonight with a lot of family in the house :)
The Bros hanging out-

4 comments:

Kristi said...

OH my gosh....poor Roman. I love Mike trying NOT to smile when he is standing on his tip toes....can't believe how tall Roman has gotten.
Glad you could all be together tonight

Anne said...

i feel so bad for roman. and mike is too much for me to handle right now---such a dad move.

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, a broken ankle, what a bummer. Mike is too funny on his tip toes.

Julie said...

Before I even read your captions, I was going to say how cute Mason's hair looks a bit longer - don't cut it all off !
Sorry to hear about Roman's injury - does this mean he'll be on babysitting duty ?? :)