Monday, March 26, 2012

Mason Turned 6 Years Old!

Birthday breakfast... glazed doughnut, bacon-wrapped sausages and orange julius:)


Picking up his "Bey Blade" cake on the way to the party.

Singing "Happy Birthday To You" to Mason in front of everyone.
Ko, Collin, Alex and Mason sneeking another peek at the cake.
The mature ladies of the party:)... Megan, Paris and Jennifer.
Ko and Mason drunk on fun.
Ko, Mason and Patrick all sweaty and hot.


Back home- an action shot of Alex and Mason have a "Bey battle" with some of Mason's new bey blades (his new obsession of life:))

5 comments:

Kristi said...

love seeing the birthday boy and all the festivities...glad I can finally see these bay blades that I was so clueless about

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Mason. That looks like one BIG, sweaty, fun party!

Morgan A. said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!!!

Anne said...

hooray for mason! happy birthday. and i want you to make breakfast for me on my birthday.

Julie said...

Happy belated birthday to Mason! Looks like an awesome party as usual. I sort of remember Bey blades, I think..? Oh, and I WANT that breakfast!!