Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ladies of Leisure :)

I just returned from my lovely, annual trip to Palm Springs to see my mom. Here we are at the spa about to be pampered.


Out on the patio enjoying lunch. My mom prepared the MOST delicious lunch I have ever had each day out here while enjoying the weather, the view and the humming birds.

And here it is... two delicious pasta salads, avocado w/ lemon, raspberry/strawberry/mango salad and bread sticks... all with a glass of wine. Pure heaven!



We loved these awesome wind spinners that we found in El Paseo.

Wine tasting ... a delicious, sweet reisling.

At the street fair modeling our new, matching necklaces.

Doing what I did best throughout the weekend... lounging for life.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

oh you did good with the pictures. Looks perfect as always. Love how you and Dolly look like twins in every picture and I want that lunch for tomorrow...looks delicious.

Julie said...

What a heavenly trip! So this time was without the kids? I was going to say the same thing as Kristi -you and your mom look like twins, and I mean that as a compliment to you both! Now I'm craving those salads, some white wine..and of course Palm Springs!

LinSue said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Anne said...

lunch looks awesome! it looks like you had fun.

Jill said...

i would like that same exact lunch (with a glass of wine) served to me tomorrow. looks like a great weekend. how fun!