Monday, January 17, 2011

Playdates and Paul's Birthday-

Goofy guys- Jaden is one of Alex's new kindergarten friends
...and yes, my x-mas village was still up and running last week:(

Paul's big birthday celebration at Nonna's house.

Alex and Charlie got lost in play dough for a couple hours. It was very cute b/c when i first asked Charlie if he wanted to do play dough he said, " No thanks, I'm more into competitive sports and video games." I thought that was hilarious.

...and then they moved on to the competitive sports :)


We have a new,fun yogurt store (Tutti Fruiti) up the street. Here are the girls (Madi and Paris) after school one day.

You can't really tell from the picture, but both girls got heelies for x-mas and were having a blast rolling up and down our driveway.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I have been patiently waiting for some updates. Love the action shots of the competitive sports, seeing Paris with her buddies, and Paul's bday. I think the yogurt place is like the new ones around here. I still don't think anything can beat Yogurt Park...I would pick that over anything

Jill said...

oh, my kids have been begging for heelies and i always resist.

thelisifamily said...

Jill, you should give in... Paris learned after one day- they are much easier then roller skating and a lot of fun! They boys have them too but it is taking longer for them to learn

Kristi said...

you are a nicer mom than me...when the girls wanted them a few years ago I said no way...plus you couldn't wear them to school

Julie said...

Happy belated b-day to Paul! Cute pics, although I was hoping for a close-up shot of a nice, big leg of lamb ;)
By the way, Mickey just caught the skate-boarding bug! He tried out a friend's a few times this weekend, and has told me he absolutely HAS to have one (so I'll be shopping today). Wish Alex were here to show him some tricks..

Julie said...

PS: I just sent you an email, check your inbox plz!

Anne said...

love all the photos. and the competitive sports comment is hilarious.