Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some going-ons over the week.


Paris recently got her first short hair cut. Here's the before picture.

And... After!

Cooling off at the park yesterday.

Paris loved this enormous chair at Sam's Club.

We spent an hour watching this dragonfly in our backyard.

and then found this butterfly!


And for a little more randomness... Paris recently redecorated her American Girl room... it has three working lamps- pretty cool.

This picture magically showed up when i loaded my pictures- I guess Paris was doing a private photo shoot in her room.








4 comments:

Kristi said...

LOVE the haircut. It's darling and so perfect for second grade...very grown up. So daring.
Love seeing all the random pics

Anne said...

i love the hair, paris!! very stylish. that chair is amazing and the doll house is very chic.

Julie said...

Paris' haircut is adorable, and very chic! LOVE the firefly & butterfly shots (I have a butterfly one that I'm very proud of too) When I first saw the Am.girl photo, I thought it was Paris' bedroom that you'd already redone - couldn't believe you'd been that quick! :-)

Emily said...

Wait was that Paris's room if so that's soooooo cool!