Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trip to the Oakland zoo over the weekend- Crossing these lily pads has always been a thrill for the kids-


Watching a big crocodile-


Highlight of the zoo was this sky ride.

Paris has been at Girl Scout Camp all week from 9-3:30. She is enjoying every moment- learning archery, hiking, cooking their lunches over the fire every day, swimming etc... The only pictures I can take are from the car during drop-off and pick-up. I took these today when i picked her up- she's usually exhausted and full of stories.
Paris is lying down next to her friend Isabella- there are 180 girls at camp this week.

Alex, Mason and I went out on paddle boats today at the Lafayette Reservoir. It was fun and a lot of exercise.




4 comments:

Jill said...

such a fun week. love the idea of girl scout camp and paris in her kerchief is about the cutest thing.

Kristi said...

I have been thinking about you this week. I am sure the boys are loving all of your attention and I would die to her Paris's version of camp.

Anne said...

such cute pictures.

Julie said...

What a lovely summer you're having. Looking forward to seeing you soon!