Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break Activities-

We spent one day (it felt like 5 ) at The Jungle.

Movie night complete with Pirate Booty.

We went into San Francisco today to Pier 39... on the way across the Bay Bridge Alex spotted this "weinermobile"- it was truly a sight to see.
We all went on a turbo Sponge Bob simulated ride- I was the most afraid of everyone.
Here are the kids on a one hour bay cruise we took around the bay.
Watching (and participating with) a magician at Pier 39. I sort of volunteered Paul (that's him on the stage) to help out, which backfired, because then I was asked to time the trick. I had to yell out every 15 seconds for 5 minutes while Paul and this other man tied up this magician. Then I had to yell out again for 5 minutes while he got out of the ropes.
Here's a short clip of the magician's show- that's my voice yelling in the background-

4 comments:

Jill said...

love you yelling out the time while filming. :) looks like a very fun spring break to me!

Julie said...

You guys hit all our favorite spots! Wish we could have been there for the Jungle adventure. And we love going to Pier 39 too (lunching at Bubba Gumps, etc..) That video is great, and I'm loving that you got forced into participating! ;)

Anne said...

what a fun week! the whole magician thing is killing me.

Kristi said...

I can't believe Paul went up on stage...that same magician was there when we went a year ago.
You yelling out is classic and impressive that you could video it at the same time.
All 3 munchkins look so happy on the cruise....looks like you had awesome weather.