Saturday, December 12, 2009

December Update...

Paris completed this gingerbread house today, with just a little help from mom.The kids decorated X-mas cookies (I cheated with store-bought sugar cookies) last week.
Paris' cookies

Mason's masterpieces

Alex's frosted globs-

Before my mom left she helped me set up my Christmas village in a new location-

Hamming it up in front of the tree.


Mason still loves Barney and his binky-

Paul's company had a very fun family Christmas party last weekend. Here's Paul and Paris out on the dance floor.


Santa was there passing out presents to all of the kids.
Paris decorated her own "house" for the holidays :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

paris's decorations for her house are adorable, love your village, i need some trees and beautiful gingerbread house!!

Kristi said...

Love seeing your house at Christmas. I can't believe you already have presents under the tree. Everything looks wonderful. The tree is awesome, the gingerbread house is impressive, I love the village where did you get your snow? Fun that Paul's work at a party...the kids look very fancy. Oh and I love the mounds of sprinkles on the cookies...think we are doing that tonight.

Anne said...

your house looks beautiful! and i love paris's house and all the cookies. the tree looks great.

Julie said...

Not sure how to follow Enrique (?), but I'll try..I've been very tempted to try a gingerbread house this year, but I may just settle for some home-made Xmas cookies (and gingerbread men?) instead. LOVE the Christmas village, and of course the tree, etc..