Friday, October 2, 2009

We went to the Walnut Festival on Sunday

It was 100 degrees on Sunday with very little shade around the carnival area. Nonetheless the kids had a lot fun.We ran into some friends- here Alex and Samuel are enjoying a thrill ride.
Exhaustion and delusions were setting in.



On the first video Mason's facial expression was shear agony/fear the whole way down- needless to say he is not interested in doing the slide again in this lifetime. The second video was later in the day after they had WAXED the slide (unknown to us). Paris and Alex were horrified by how fast they went down. The Lisi kids will not be doing fair slides for some time:)

4 comments:

Jill said...

oh my gosh, that is horrifying, at one point someone was flying thru the air!! carnivals make good photos even though it can be hellish on the parents.

Kristi said...

i can't believe how much the pictures look like summer. I actually think I would like that slide.

Anne said...

i am laughing out loud right now...loudly. those videos are killing me.

Julie said...

I agree with the kids - I did that kind of slide once in my lifetime, and believe me it was one time too many !