Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kindergarten Singing Program

Paris had her first singing performance at school yesterday. She had so much fun and was thrilled to be standing on "bleachers". She talked about them all week. She is on the left side in a pink coat.This song about did me in. Between the little voices, the signing (sign language) of the song and the "May peace...joy... love be always with you", I cried through the whole song. Hopefully it's just the excitement of the holidays getting to me, otherwise I might be losing it :)


4 comments:

Anne said...

i think the emotional effect was heightened by the fact that she was looking and pointing at you as she sang that song. so sweet.

Jill said...

so darn cute. i always cry at those things.

Kristi said...

I can't believe she looked at you every time. It was so sincere and sweet. She looks so grown up.
So glad that she loved it.
Wish we could have seen it in person.

Julie said...

..That girl knows who's her MAMMA ! So sweet..