Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mason's Halloween Parade and Carnival -

I was shocked beyond belief when Mason rounded the corner for the parade DRESSED IN COSTUME. The teachers said that he let them put it right on with little issue. I really was floored.I might never recover from seeing his teacher, Miss Sandy, dressed as Little Bo Peep. She is Mason's favorite teacher, but today he was TERRIFIED of her.

Making a popcorn hand with Miss Katie.

Playing with slimy spiders and snakes.

Alex was getting a tattoo from Little Bo Peep.

All of Mason's teachers all dressed up!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

don't know if I can comment on the teachers.....two of them look pretty risky and the other two...oh my :-)
Love that Mason did the parade

Jill said...

seriously, the teachers! wow.

mason is the cutest one in that parade.

Anne said...

hilarious! i can't believe the head of hair on mason. sy doesn't even have that much hair.